Challenge from the 4/21/22 DOstamperSTARS Team Meeting
Welcome everyone! I am so happy you found my crafty corner of the internet here at The Handcrafting Hideaway! My name is Rachael Kent and I am a fairly new Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I love crafting and want to start sharing my love with all of you. Initially, I’d like to share a card I made in a recent mystery card challenge.
This mystery card challenge was part of a recent DOstamperSTARS Team Meeting. The DOstamperSTARS is a team of wonderful ladies that my upline, Dawn, has put together. Before the meeting, we were given a list of the materials we would need. However, the layout of the card was not disclosed ahead of time. During the team meeting, a fellow team member, Susan, talked us through how to assemble it and we all shared our creations when we were finished. Below is the card I came up with.
Mystery Card Materials List
Want to make your own (not so) mystery card? Here is the materials list we were given, including cardstock measurements:
- Stamp set – for sentiment (sentiment should be one liner)
- Ink – colors to match cardstock
- Card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- White/Vanilla (or a coordinating color): 3-3/4” x 5” and 2-1/2” x 4-1/4” and scrap for sentiment.
- Cardstock for mat (to coordinate with DSP #1): 4” x 5-1/4”
- DSP #1 simpler pattern 3-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- DSP #2 busier pattern 2-1/4” x 4”
- Embellishments: thin ribbon or twine
- Other – adhesive, dimensionals, cutting tools, etc.
I had such a fun time playing with different patterns and colors to create this fabulous mystery card! To see the exact supplies I used, scroll down to the bottom of this post and click the images to shop for them. If you choose to create your own card, please send me a picture in a Facebook message or an email so I can see the awesome cards you create!
Thank you so much for embarking on this crafting journey with me! Until next time, make sure to live life creatively!
♥ Rachael Kent ♥
Want to get involved?
- Shop with Rachael
- May Host Code: WTNU3KRR
- May Host Code Gift: NEW Fun Flowers Resin Shapes (w/$65 order)
- Become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Join my Happy Handcrafters Team – $99 Starter Kit
(You’ll get $125 worth of product, plus the NEW In Color BONUS ($66.50 value). All for just $99!)
Join my Happy Handcrafters team this month, and get $66.50 worth of 2022-2024 In Color products added on to your Starter Kit.
The In Color Starter Kit details (LIMITED TIME ONLY):
- Dates: May 3 thru May 31
- Choose $125.00 worth of products for only $99!
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit
- Get FREE Shipping
- BONUS: Get $66.50 worth of 2022-2024 In Color products
- You can join HERE: http://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=2251255
I can wait to welcome you to my Happy Handcrafters team!
Stamping Supplies I used: (click on the products below to shop online)