It’s that time again for another DO Stamping with the Stars (DOswts) Blog Hop! Thank you so much for popping by today!
For today’s blog hop, we were to create a card inspired by the following sketch.
I decided to use some gorgeous items from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog. Don’t forget to grab your favorites before the catalog expires at the end of this month! Instead of stamping my thank you sentiment on a piece of white paper, I thought it would be fun to use some Designer Series Paper in a unique shape. I loved playing with different colors to find a new color combination.
- Cup of Tea (Thank You sentiment)
- Tropical Layers Dies
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper (for front of card and leaf outline die cut)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock (for leaf die cut)
- Old Olive Cardstock (for leaf die cut)
- Basic Black Cardstock (for card base)
- Basic White Cardstock (for inside card)
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad
- Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon
- Classic Matte Dots
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Take Your Pick
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
Thank you so much for blog hopping with us today! Until next time, be sure to live life creatively!
♥ Rachael Kent ♥
Stamping Supplies I used: (click on the products below to shop online)
Want to get involved?
- Shop with Rachael
- June Host Code: WTNU3KRR
- June Host Code Gift: NEW Fun Flowers Resin Shapes (w/$65 order)
- Become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Join my Happy Handcrafters Team – $99 Starter Kit
(You’ll get $125 worth of products for only $99!)